– Consideration of the weather, hydrography and ecosystems of the environment in which buildings are constructed to obtain maximum performance with the least impact.
– The efficiency and moderation in the use of building materials, giving priority to low energy versus high-energy
– Reducing energy consumption for heating, cooling, lighting and other equipment, covering the remaining demand with renewable energy
– The minimization of the global energy balance of the building, covering the phases of design, construction, use and end of life.
– Compliance with the requirements of hygrothermal comfort, health, lighting and occupancy of buildings.